Hello and welcome everyone!
CWSFF continues to be one of my favorite companies out there today. You can learn why in my recent post – CWSFF Turning Trash into Cash .
Cielo Waste Solutions (OTC : CWSFF / CSE : CMC) has a ton of potential catalysts expected in the near future. The below information was provided by “Sylle” from the PennyQueen discord:
- End of April – Desulfurization Equipment installed and operational
- 30 April – Year end statement (should show Cielo is debt free)
- April – Aldersyde production of 1,000 liters per hour
- Around May – Uplisting from CSE to TSXV
- Earliest 9th May – REUI enter definite agreement with Cielo
- Mid May – Desulfurization equipment commission
- Mid June – Productioin of low sulphur diesel for sale
- Q2 2021 – Breaking ground on Dunmore facility
- May – July – Commercial feedstock demonstration of used railway ties (100 tons)
- Around July – Commercial feedstock deomonstration of used railway ties (500 tons)
- August – Aldersyde Commissioning of expansion to 2,000 liters per hour
These are the near-term ones to look out for. There are others that could pop up at any time such as other agreements or partnerships and locations in the US.
This is the epitome of getting in early before a company really takes off. I’m adding and waiting patiently.
Want to learn more about Cielo? Their webpage is https://www.cielows.com/
Cielo will be continue to be covered by Gator Traders and I’ll break down any updates as well as perform a weekly technical analysis on it. You don’t want to miss those if you’re interested in the company, so please subscribe for notifications. It’s free!
Also please like and comment if you found this post useful or helpful.
Thank you all and GOD bless!